Monday, November 17, 2008

City girl

We traveled down to NYC this weekend to spend some time with an old friend of daddy's from Venezuela! I think Vanessa is starting to like the big place we call the "city"...lots to look at! We had a great time with a few other "new" experiences --- a few wrong turns, lots of traffic and another stop or two on the way home led to mommy changing a very poopy diaper on the table top at Dunkin Donuts. What? That's not what they mean by Value Meal?? I'll admit I was slightly horrified at the very thought of it, but by that point I was more annoyed that there was not a changing station in the restroom and decided the public display serves them right. A mom's got to do what a mom's got to do! Amen 'sista! (besides something tells me that may not be the worst place I ever do a diaper change)
Grand Central Station
First cabbie
con Juan Miguel

1 comment:

  1. Great pix of you and Vanessa! That little monkey is so well traveled at such a young age. :)

    ReplyDelete