Ahhh is pretty much the word of the day EVERY day around here these days. Back from Orlando, we're getting settled in and 39 Timbira is really feeling like "home". Hence the .....Ahhhhhh.
We had such a great time in Orlando and were so glad to be able to spend time with our family down there. I got to celebrate my birthday (22?) and have my very first VeggieTales party. Party hats and all! My nephew Joshua was also born on 3/20 so we decided to make it a joint event. Good thing he's a fan of Bob the Tomato! Vanessa loved all the company and couldn't get enough of her cousins! Vanessa is the big 1-0 today! 10 months old and this mom can barely keep up with her. We've mastered crawling and moved on to standing and are on the verge of the "cruising" stage. "Careful what you wish for" is what I keep reminding myself.
I'm certain that no sooner will I see her take her first step and then she'll be sprinting down the driveway!
We're waiting for Spring to not just come but to really and truly STAY! I'm getting ready to start training for this years Utica Boilermaker 15k Road Race and these OLD bones just can't hack a run in the cold!!
No comments:
Post a Comment