Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day and drive way walking

This past weekend I got to celebrate my very first Mother's Day. I loved every minute of it! We had a great family weekend hanging out in downtown Saratoga, strolling in the park and taking in the Albany Tulip Festival. Vanessa continues to amaze me (us) every day....I can't believe she's nearly one! Below are videos that will hopefully make you smile and laugh as much as it did us. I fell victim to "I want that" at Babies R' Us last week and bought, on the spot, a new toy for Vanessa. What? You would too if you saw how much she loved it! She started playing with the piano keys in the store and laughing, singing and dancing up and down to the point that every shopper near to us stopped and commented. How could I NOT go home with it??? As you can see...she loves it even more at home!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 14, 2009

    Hi Guys -

    Mel, it's just the beginning of many wonderful Mother's Days yet to be! She is truly special!!! Miss you guys very much. So much has been going on with you three. I can't wait to catch up. Kisses -

    Aunt Marlene xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute. Isn't it hard to believe it's been a year already? Everybody warns you that life goes by even faster when you have your own kids. You don't think it's possible until it happens to you. I'm still looking for the rewind button.

    ReplyDelete