Monday, July 26, 2010

Feeding Giraffes

A few months ago Vanessa asked me "what does a giraffe say Mommy?" I of course said, "Let's go ask Daddy" (code for: hmmmm...I don't have the slighted idea). The end result was of course a Google search. As a follow up to that challenge Vanessa and I headed to a nearby park - Adirondack Animal Land to find out first hand. Not only did we get to see the giraffe but also got to feed them, something Vanessa was more than thrilled to do. The park also has a pretty cool deer park area where you are free to walk amongst the deer. There had to be over 30 baby deer in there and at one point at least 6 of them were surrounding my little girl. Cute..yet also a bit nerve wracking for this over protective mom. You can tell from the pics that Vanessa found the day very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment