A little public thanks to Daddy for having a Daddy Day/night so mommy could go off and play with her friends. I got to meet up with Donna and Kara for a little run (yes...RUN. 6 miles to be exact!), spa and girl time. It was bliss. A perfect little day trip that was so close by that I think it needs to be repeated. While I was gone Daddy managed to get Vanessa to sit still next to her brother long enough to snap a pic ;-)
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Sibling playtime
We've been experiencing some sibling jealousy on Vanessa's part these days. Seems the older and more mobile (more "fun") Roman gets, the more Vanessa seems to think there is some newfound competittion in this house. It's because of this we tend to cherish, and film, every opportunity we get to see her actually have fun with her little brother. Take a peek below. Roman continues to think Vanessa is the funniest thing on the planet.
A little public thanks to Daddy for having a Daddy Day/night so mommy could go off and play with her friends. I got to meet up with Donna and Kara for a little run (yes...RUN. 6 miles to be exact!), spa and girl time. It was bliss. A perfect little day trip that was so close by that I think it needs to be repeated. While I was gone Daddy managed to get Vanessa to sit still next to her brother long enough to snap a pic ;-)
A little public thanks to Daddy for having a Daddy Day/night so mommy could go off and play with her friends. I got to meet up with Donna and Kara for a little run (yes...RUN. 6 miles to be exact!), spa and girl time. It was bliss. A perfect little day trip that was so close by that I think it needs to be repeated. While I was gone Daddy managed to get Vanessa to sit still next to her brother long enough to snap a pic ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Juan!!
ReplyDelete