In the poor excuse for a video look for Vanessa to come running from the left side.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Hold me closer tiny dancer
At the end of August I gave Vanessa a few choices for what she could do for a kids program: gymnastics, music or ballet. Since she loved gymnastics and music last year I sort of thought they would be front runners, but nope. Ballet. Ballet. Ballet. For weeks I was asked if it was time for ballet class. Finally...on Monday the big day came. First thing in the morning I was asked "is it Ballet day today?". Why yes Vanessa, it is! So we put on the required leotard, tights and slippers and pranced off to class. Armed with my camera I was a bit surprised to be shut-out of class! No mom's allowed. The nerve! Apparently they have better success with the little 3 year olds paying attention when mom's are not in the room. Blah. They were nice enough to leave the door cracked just a tad so that me and the other 7 moms could take turns trying to squeeze a peek. Below is all I managed to get. Don't worry....I'll find my way in there.
In the poor excuse for a video look for Vanessa to come running from the left side.
In the poor excuse for a video look for Vanessa to come running from the left side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment