Monday, April 26, 2010
Where have you been Blanco's
Has it really been a month since I've last blogged! Must be due to the fact that days seem to run into days lately and there for sure doesn't seem to be enough hours in those days! Life with two is ....an adjustment? Things have been really good and Roman is doing great. Sleeps about 4hrs during the night between feedings which is good, but I can say that I'm looking forward to the day we hit 6hrs. Come on 6hrs!! I will say that it seems my little boy is possibly a bit of a cry baby, although I mean that really in comparison to Vanessa so I'm not so sure I should be complaining just yet. He for sure likes to be held and is finally losing interest in screaming as loud as he can whenever you change his diaper. Also, this schedule-a-holic has been learning the meaning of the word "flexibility". I swear no sooner do I finish getting dressed after having fed, changed, and new diapered both kids and it's time to feed Roman again and already nearly the afternoon (ok..so maybe a little exaggeration...or is it?). Vanessa is amazing. Helps with everything and has quickly started mimicking everything I do with Roman with her baby dolls (except the breastfeeding which I imagine is only a matter of time). It's amazing to be able to actually hold a conversation with her and to hear her use complete sentences. Seems like it was only last week that SHE was the little newborn I was holding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment