Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Boston friends
This past weekend we headed out to Boston for a little time with great friends. The trip was centered around a Sunday race that I ran with Lisa, Zido and (drum roll please) Donna ;-) Donna got into running this year and I love it (I think I love to tease her about it more). Actually if it weren't for Donna I think I may have walked over the finish line this year due to a nasty case of plantar fasciitis. On Saturday we had a great day taking the kids to the Children's Museum, lunch, dinner, play time at the newly "decked" Harding house....it was time well spent for the kids and us adults!
I'd like to post a pic of all the kiddies together, but just realized I never took one! Talk about mom brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment