Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Wish List

and so it begins...
We, as I'm sure all of you, have started to get every store's toy catalog in the mail in prep for the busy shopping season.  Vanessa loves to get mail and always asks 'what came today mommy'.  I usually hand her all the kids related catalogs so you can imagine how excited she's been getting these days when I check the mail.  In order to ease the "mom can I have that" that began to play on repeat for DAYS and DAYS, I decided to make a project out of all these mailings.  Vanessa and I sat down with the stack of catalogs and began searching through to find the things she really liked.  We cut out the chosen items, grabbed some construction paper and the trusty glue stick and began to complie this years "wish list"!  Now...everytime we get a new catalog she sometimes ask if we can "add" something to her list, but first she looks to see if she's already got it on there.  It was actually a fun and helpful thing to do!  There is definately a theme....kitchen sets, dolls and dollhouses (our girly-girl).

Ho, ho, ho

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Ha - Colton did the exact same thing...only his project has a lot less pink!! Can I just say she just gets cuter and cuter...can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete