Monday, November 22, 2010

First Haircut

Today was what I suppose is one of those monumental days in the life of a parent...the first real haircut.  For the last week I've been mentioning to her that I was going to take her to get a big girl haircut soon.  She would talk about it on her own every time I combed her hair, open to the concept, so I figured let's do it!  As required by 'mom code', I brought Vanessa to Snip-it's.  Camera in hand of course.  She couldn't have been cuter!  She waited patiently for her name to be called, then jumped up and said "me" when it finally was.  She said hello to Courtney and climbed up in the chair all by herself.  No drama, no tears, no fears.  When Courtney was done and turned Vanessa to the mirror she happily announced "ohh, it looks beauty-full!".  Love this girl!


Waiting to be called


Ta-da!


No comments:

Post a Comment