Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Preschool graduation

On Monday Vanessa had a little "Moving Up" ceremony at preschool.  Our girl has graduated from the 2-year old program and is on to bigger and better things.  In other words...big-girl three year old class as she puts it.  It's funny because I think before I was a parent I might have rolled my eyes and said 'ohhh graduation, huh' not fully understanding the big-to-do.  I got that it was pretty cool and pretty special to be getting "bigger" and moving past things, but I think until it's your own little baby you don't really see the big picture.  We saw it on Monday.  It was pretty funny still.  Rather than moving up anywhere real, the kids slid down a slide in a sort of ceremonial way.  Notice Daddy's special tie in our little family pic (Roman was in the playroom).  It's a Vanessa original, made in preschool just for Father's Day.  He wears it proud  ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment