Monday, June 20, 2011

A very pink Three

A little behind on some posts  :-/

June 6th came and went nearly as fast as the last three years seemed to have!  We celebrated Vanessa's birthday with none other than a Pinkalicious party.  Her request.  To anyone who doesn't have a little lady in the house, Pinkalicious is a series of books about a little girl who loves...yup you guessed it...PINK.  The original story is about her eating too many pink cupcakes and turning pink.  I have read that book so many times I am certain I could recite it in my sleep.  For four weeks all I heard about was how Vanessa wanted a Pinkalicious party, so of course that's what my girl got.  The only "too bad" was that all the little girls we know who could have joined in the fun live so far away (boo).  Happy Birthday Vanessa!!





1 comment:

  1. LOL!! We have Purplicious because my Princess likes purple.

    ReplyDelete